Wednesday 10 August 2011

Time for tea


Some 'tea-cup-cakes' I made last week as a well deserved treat (particularly for Emily the driver) after driving several hundred miles around London, Derbyshire and Surrey emptying our flat.  The silicon cases were a birthday present from a very lovely Miss Connie Szecsei.  I had been looking forward to trying them out after the dreaded end of year exams were over and they didn't disappoint, I think they are beautiful! 



I filled the lovely cases with some lemon drizzle cupcakes and topped them with some italian meringue, lemon zest and fresh berries from the garden, simple, but pretty and delicious :)


2 comments:

  1. Do you know where the teacup silicons are from? I would love to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend bought them from a shop in London called JOY, there are a few dotted around. I'm sure they could be found online also, these are the ones : http://www.worldwidefred.com/teacupcakes.htm

    ReplyDelete